Low-Cost Utility Cart
What grabs your attention with this cart is the painted finish. But there’s a lot more going on under the hood, so to speak. For starters, the cart adds a much-needed, mobile worksurface to any shop. On top of that, the on-board storage keeps things close at hand. It features two drawers, an open storage bay with an adjustable shelf, and a closed compartment with two more shelves. Finally, despite the hotrod appearance, this cart has a thrifty heart. The entire case is made from low-cost MDF. All in all, I think you’ll find it’s a project that works as well as it looks.
What you get:
- 12 pages of step-by-step instructions
- 40 full-color photos, illustrations and exploded views
- How-to technique on adding vinyl pinstripes
- Materials and hardware list
- Retail sources for hardware and supplies
Overall project dimensions:
36 7/8"W x 34 3/4"H x 19 3/8"D
This Woodsmith Plan is a downloadable PDF file that you save to your computer after you complete your order.