5 Easy-To-Build Plywood Projects
Five inexpensive plywood projects that add worksurfaces and storage to your shop.
When it comes to storage space and worksurfaces, it seems like you can never have enough in your workshop. Tools and lumber tend to fill up every available space. So here are five projects specifically designed to address those needs. With a lumber rack, sawhorses with worksurface, assembly table, shop cart and storage cabinets, there’s something here for everybody. And each of these space-savers can be built from a single sheet of plywood, so they won’t break the bank. But best of all, each one features a straightforward design that you can build in just a few hours.
What you get:
- 13 pages of step-by-step instructions
- More than 50 full-color photos, illustrations & exploded views
- Shop-tested tips and techniques
- Cutting diagram and materials list
- Retail sources for hardware and supplies
Note: After your purchase, you will receive an email with instructions for logging in to download the plan.