Contrasting woods and an interesting, woven panel make this box an impressive table accent, plus it's easy to build.
Building a small project is a great way to polish your woodworking skills. Especially when the project has something as unique as a lid with a woven panel. But don’t let the newness of this feature stump you. It’s just a few strips of veneer that are easy to weave. Or you may opt for the alternative lid with the pewter insert. Either way, after you’ve made the box and lid, you can enjoy the aroma of the potpourri.
SELECT YOUR PLAN PACKAGE
What You Get:
- 12 printable (digital) pages of step-by-step instructions
- More than 60 full-color photos, illustrations and exploded views
- Technique article on cutting flawless miters
- Materials list and cutting diagram
- Retail sources for project supplies
Note: After your purchase, you will receive an email containing a PDF attachment of your purchased plan, as well as instructions for logging in to download the plan and access any other associated files and videos, which will all be located on this page.
Since you are an affiliate, you can use this url to link people to this page and get credited for it: