Contrasting woods and an interesting, woven panel make this box an impressive table accent, plus it's easy to build.
Building a small project is a great way to polish your woodworking skills. Especially when the project has something as unique as a lid with a woven panel. But don’t let the newness of this feature stump you. It’s just a few strips of veneer that are easy to weave. Or you may opt for the alternative lid with the pewter insert. Either way, after you’ve made the box and lid, you can enjoy the aroma of the potpourri.
What you get:
- 12 pages of step-by-step instructions
- More than 60 full-color photos, illustrations and exploded views
- Technique article on cutting flawless miters
- Materials list and cutting diagram
- Retail sources for project supplies
No metric version of this plan is currently available.
Note: After your purchase, you will receive an email with instructions for logging in to download the plan.