Exotic wood and polished brass come together in a pair of handy layout tools.
Layout is one of the first tasks in any woodworking project. These two shop-made layout gauges can help make that task easier and more accurate. The two gauges work as a team to handle both straight and curved layout work. The pencil point fits into small countersunk holes in the end of each adjustable brass bar for making quick, accurate layouts. They’re a great way to use up small pieces of scrap you just couldn’t throw away. Plus, you can start on them in the morning and be using them on a new project in the afternoon.
SELECT YOUR PLAN PACKAGE
What You Get:
- 5 printable (digital) pages of step-by-step instructions
- More than 20 full-color photos, illustrations and exploded views
- Shop-tested tips and techniques ensure your success
- Patterns for the curved parts
- Retail sources for project hardware and supplies
Note: After your purchase, you will receive an email containing a PDF attachment of your purchased plan, as well as instructions for logging in to download the plan and access any other associated files and videos, which will all be located on this page.
Since you are an affiliate, you can use this url to link people to this page and get credited for it: