With a choice of bases, a rock-solid table, and fence-mounted accessories, this project is as rewarding to build as it is to use.
This shop-made router table and fence has all the features you want. The heavy-duty top includes an insert plate and miter gauge slot. The fence has a T-slot for accessories, two sliding faces and a special clamping system. There are two optional bases: a simple, easy-to-build open-frame design or an enclosed cabinet base that contains the dust and dampens the noise of the router.
SELECT YOUR PLAN PACKAGE
What You Get:
- Unlimited access to this Video Plan — a full episode of the Woodsmith Shop TV Show!
- 18 printable (digital) pages of detailed how-to information
- More than 80 full-color illustrations, photos and exploded views
- Shop-tested tips and techniques
- Includes plans for both an open and closed base
- Cutting diagram, materials list, and project sources
Note: After your purchase, you will receive an email containing a PDF attachment of your purchased plan, as well as instructions for logging in to download the plan and access any other associated files and videos, which will all be located on this page.
We don't have any links to project supplies and hardware for this particular project yet, but here are some other products that might be of interest to you. (We may receive commission when you use our affiliate links. However, this does not impact our recommendations.)
Since you are an affiliate, you can use this url to link people to this page and get credited for it: