With a choice of bases, a rock-solid table, and fence-mounted accessories, this project is as rewarding to build as it is to use.
This shop-made router table and fence has all the features you want. The heavy-duty top includes an insert plate and miter gauge slot. The fence has a T-slot for accessories, two sliding faces and a special clamping system. There are two optional bases: a simple, easy-to-build open-frame design or an enclosed cabinet base that contains the dust and dampens the noise of the router.
What You Get:
- Unlimited access to this Video Plan — a full episode of the Woodsmith Shop TV Show!
- 18 pages of detailed how-to information
- More than 80 full-color illustrations, photos and exploded views
- Shop-tested tips and techniques
- Includes plans for both an open and closed base
- Cutting diagram, materials list, and project sources
No metric version of this plan is currently available.
Note: After your purchase, you will receive an email with instructions for logging in to download the plan.