Grandpa's Tool Chest
It's hard to beat an original. This is a true-to-detail reproduction of a classic tool chest design.
Although the design follows a fairly standard pattern, the compact size of this chest gives it a leg up. You get all the traditional features — solid-wood construction, a sliding inner till, and showy details — without the extra bulk. And despite the chest's stylish appearance, you'll find the construction is very down to earth. The secret is to combine a few simple design tricks, some very basic joinery, and a dose of careful craftsmanship.
SELECT YOUR PLAN PACKAGE
What You Get:
- Unlimited access to this Video Plan — a full episode of the Woodsmith Shop TV Show!
- 9 printable (digital) pages of step-by-step instructions
- 50 full-color photos and illustrations
- Retail sources for hardware and supplies
- Shop-tested guarantee from the editors of Woodsmith magazine
- Cutting diagram and materials list
Note: After your purchase, you will receive an email containing a PDF attachment of your purchased plan, as well as instructions for logging in to download the plan and access any other associated files and videos, which will all be located on this page.
We don't have any links to project supplies and hardware for this particular project yet, but here are some other products that might be of interest to you. (We may receive commission when you use our affiliate links. However, this does not impact our recommendations.)
Since you are an affiliate, you can use this url to link people to this page and get credited for it: