You’ve probably seen or used one of those folding, portable project centers. They feature adjustable, clamping tops that come in handy for light-duty work. But the version shown here features a rock-solid base with a large shelf for storing your tools while you’re working. And with the top’s array of dog holes, notches, and grooves, you won’t have any trouble clamping just about any workpiece. It’s a project that’s sure to earn a permanent spot in your shop.
What you get:
- 9 pages of step-by-step instructions
- More than 30 full-color photos, illustrations and exploded views
- Shop-tested tip ensure your success
- Materials list and cutting diagram
- Retail sources for project supplies
Overall project dimensions:
38"W x 37"H x 24"D (INCLUDING HANDLES)
This Woodsmith Plan is a downloadable PDF file that you save to your computer after you complete your order.