This table is like a workbench in a kit. Slide a panel, twist a knob, and it converts from a "briefcase" to a workstation for your hobbies.
Don’t let its small size and portability fool you. This table is designed from the ground up to provide a solid, stable platform for working on hobbies and crafts. It all starts with the four stout legs that slide securely into deep sockets in the top and lock in place with a few knobs. The leather top and T-track give you lots of options for clamping your work and protecting it at the same time. Two slide-out trays add extra worksurfaces for your tools. There’s even room for a storage drawer. And when you’re done for the day, you simply fold it up.
What you get:
- 9 pages of step-by-step instructions
- More than 30 full-color photos, illustrations and exploded views
- Cutting diagram and materials list
- Includes plans for shop-made hold-downs
- Retail sources for hardware and supplies
Note: After your purchase, you will receive an email with instructions for logging in to download the plan.