Curved-Door Jewelry Chest
This project will test your woodworking skills and give you an opportunity to learn a few new techniques.
There aren’t many gifts that will put a smile on the face of the recipient like a hand-made jewelry chest. And since it’s such a personal gift that will last a lifetime, it will always remind the owner of the craftsmanship and thought that went into building it. For the bulk of the jewelry chest you’ll use pretty straightforward woodworking techniques. But it’s the curved doors that really grab your attention. And they’ll give you an opportunity to try out a special bending plywood to form the doors. If you’ve never attempted bending wood before, this project is a great chance to give it a try.
SELECT YOUR PLAN PACKAGE
What You Get:
- 18 printable (digital) pages of step-by-step instructions
- More than 100 full-color photos, illustrations, and exploded views
- Bonus two-page wood bending technique article ensures your success
- Three-page article on lining the jewlery chest
- Cutting diagram. Materials list. Sources for project supplies
Note: After your purchase, you will receive an email containing a PDF attachment of your purchased plan, as well as instructions for logging in to download the plan and access any other associated files and videos, which will all be located on this page.
Since you are an affiliate, you can use this url to link people to this page and get credited for it: