Heirloom Music Box
It's not often that you can build an heirloom project in such a short time. Especially one that sounds as good as it looks.
A lot of craftsmen have a music box on their woodworking bucket list. The pleasant sounds of a music box can calm crying babies and relieve stress in people of any age. Of course, the music is all in the works, so you can choose a melody that takes you to a happy place and time. But the box has to be something special to house your favorite tune. This box has everything needed — a beautiful shape, an elegant marquetry panel, and a banded top.
SELECT YOUR PLAN PACKAGE
What You Get:
- Unlimited access to this Video Plan — a full episode of the Woodsmith Shop TV Show!
- 7 printable (digital) pages of step-by-step instructions.
- More than 40 full-color photos and illustrations.
- Retail sources for hardware and supplies.
- Shop-tested guarantee from the editors of Woodsmith and ShopNotes magazines.
Note: After your purchase, you will receive an email containing a PDF attachment of your purchased plan, as well as instructions for logging in to download the plan and access any other associated files and videos, which will all be located on this page.
Project Supplies & Hardware
Check out our Editor’s recommendations for project supplies and hardware. (We may receive commission when you use our affiliate links. However, this does not impact our recommendations.)
Since you are an affiliate, you can use this url to link people to this page and get credited for it: