Classic Leather Tool Bag
Carry your tools in style with this rugged bag. You can make it in a few days using simple tools and techniques.
The look and feel of leather has a certain charm. Team that with durability, and you've got a perfect combination for a tool bag. And the best part is, you can make it with a few inexpensive supplies from a leather-craft store. The easy-to-follow steps will be a relaxing change of pace for an enjoyable time in your shop.
SELECT YOUR PLAN PACKAGE
What You Get:
- 11 printable (digital) pages of step-by-step instructions
- 36 full-color photos, illustrations and exploded views
- Includes a technique article on finishing leather
- Detailed shop-proven tips and techniques for working with leather
- Materials list. Cutting diagrams. Project sources.
Note: After your purchase, you will receive an email containing a PDF attachment of your purchased plan, as well as instructions for logging in to download the plan and access any other associated files and videos, which will all be located on this page.
We don't have any links to project supplies and hardware for this particular project yet, but here are some other products that might be of interest to you. (We may receive commission when you use our affiliate links. However, this does not impact our recommendations.)
Since you are an affiliate, you can use this url to link people to this page and get credited for it: