Sliding Door Shop Cabinet
This pegboard storage project is a little different. Instead of just a flat pegboard panel mounted to the wall, this project is a shallow cabinet. The back of the cabinet is pegboard for hanging tools. But in front are shelves and a couple of sliding pegboard doors. So you end up with nearly double the amount of storage area without taking up any additional wall space.
What you get:
- Unlimited access to this Video Plan — a full episode of the Woodsmith Shop TV Show!
- 9 pages of step-by-step instructions
- 29 full-color photos, illustrations and exploded views
- Materials list. Cutting diagrams. Retail sources for hardware and supplies
- Shop-tested guarantee from the editors of Woodsmith and ShopNotes magazines
Overall project dimensions:
80 3/4" x 6 1/2" x 45 3/8"
This Woodsmith Video Plan includes a downloadable printed plan PLUS an online video.
Note: After your purchase, you will receive an email with instructions for logging in to download the plan and access the accompanying video.