Sliding Door Shop Cabinet
Sliding doors and a flexible design allow you to pack a lot of tools into little space.
This pegboard storage project is a little different. Instead of just a flat pegboard panel mounted to the wall, this project is a shallow cabinet. The back of the cabinet is pegboard for hanging tools. But in front are shelves and a couple of sliding pegboard doors. So you end up with nearly double the amount of storage area without taking up any additional wall space.
SELECT YOUR PLAN PACKAGE
What You Get:
- Unlimited access to this Video Plan — a full episode of the Woodsmith Shop TV Show!
- 9 printable (digital) pages of step-by-step instructions
- 29 full-color photos, illustrations and exploded views
- Materials list. Cutting diagrams. Retail sources for hardware and supplies
- Shop-tested guarantee from the editors of Woodsmith and ShopNotes magazines
Note: After your purchase, you will receive an email containing a PDF attachment of your purchased plan, as well as instructions for logging in to download the plan and access any other associated files and videos, which will all be located on this page.
Since you are an affiliate, you can use this url to link people to this page and get credited for it: