This easy-to-build cabinet is the perfect place to organize and show off your fine hand tools.
This tool cabinet proves that a great-looking project can be easy to build and completed in a short amount of time. At its heart is a grooved back panel that accepts a variety of custom tool holders. The back is wrapped by a simple case with an open display shelf. A pair of glass pane doors keeps out dust and still lets you see the tools inside. Part of what makes this project simple to build is that it can be divided into three sections: the case, the doors, and the tool holders. And you’ll find that even the joinery is straightforward.
SELECT YOUR PLAN PACKAGE
What You Get:
- 13 printable (digital) pages of step-by-step instructions
- 60 full-color photos, illustrations and exploded views
- Technique for installing no-mortise hinges
- Tips for building glass-pane doors
- Materials list and cutting diagram
- Retail sources for hardware and supplies
Note: After your purchase, you will receive an email containing a PDF attachment of your purchased plan, as well as instructions for logging in to download the plan and access any other associated files and videos, which will all be located on this page.
Since you are an affiliate, you can use this url to link people to this page and get credited for it: