Clamp Cart and Storage
Have some scrap plywood and an empty bit of wall space? That's all you need to get your clamps organized.
There’s an old saying that a woodworker can never have too many clamps. But if finding space for all those clamps is becoming an issue, maybe what you need is a better way to store and organize them. This rack system is easy to build, and easy to add on to. So, as you get more clamps you can quickly add more rack space.
SELECT YOUR PLAN PACKAGE
What You Get:
- 5 printable (digital) pages of step-by-step instructions
- More than 30 full color photos and illustrations
- Includes plans for optional roll-around caddy
- Cutting diagram and materials list
- Retail sources for project supplies
Note: After your purchase, you will receive an email containing a PDF attachment of your purchased plan, as well as instructions for logging in to download the plan and access any other associated files and videos, which will all be located on this page.
Since you are an affiliate, you can use this url to link people to this page and get credited for it: