Benchtop Heirloom Tool Chest
This compact and handsome storage project creates the perfect place for your small hand tools.
Building a tool chest like this is a good way to hone skills that you can use in furniture projects. In the process of building this relatively small project, you'll learn about working with veneer, cutting small parts accurately, and building smooth-sliding drawers. The payoff is a project that serves as a fitting home for the hand tools you rely on most. More than that, it's an inspiration every time you step into your shop.
SELECT YOUR PLAN PACKAGE
What You Get:
- 9 printable (digital) pages of step-by-step instructions
- 35 full-color photos and illustrations
- Tips and techniques from our shop for worry-free construction and assembly
- Retail sources for hardware and supplies
- Shop-tested guarantee from the editors of Woodsmith
Note: After your purchase, you will receive an email containing a PDF attachment of your purchased plan, as well as instructions for logging in to download the plan and access any other associated files and videos, which will all be located on this page.
Since you are an affiliate, you can use this url to link people to this page and get credited for it: