Wall-Mounted Sharpening Center
When it comes to sharpening chisels and plane irons, having a convenient worksurface and handy storage for all your supplies is always a challenge. This sharpening center you see here easily solves these space and storage problems. Since the cabinet is mounted to your shop wall, it doesn’t take up valuable floor space. The drop-front door provides the strong and stable worksurface you need for all your day-today sharpening tasks. The strong plywood construction and simple joinery makes it easy to build. And the best part is, when it’s finally mounted on your shop wall, this is one project that will show off its practicality right away.
What you get:
- 8 pages of step-by-step instructions
- 24 full-color photos, illustrations and exploded views
- Shop-tested technique for routing perfect stopped dadoes
- Cutting diagram and materials list
- Retail sources for hardware and supplies
Overall project dimensions:
22"W x 41 1/2"H x 12"D (CLOSED) 22"W x 41 1/2"H x 26 7/8"D (DROP-FRONT DOOR OPENED)
This Woodsmith Plan is a downloadable PDF file that you save to your computer after you complete your order.