Craftsman-Style Wall Mirror
This mirror has everything you expect from a Craftsman-style project. It features traditional joinery, simple details, and a practical design.
A wall mirror is a welcome addition to just about any room. The design for this mirror makes it not only attractive, but easy to build as well. The basic mirror frame is pretty straightforward. But the details make the mirror a lot more interesting. A narrow shelf supported by corbels offers a place to display small items. And the decorative cove moldings between the corbels and on the top really give the mirror a more refined look.
SELECT YOUR PLAN PACKAGE
What You Get:
- Unlimited access to this Video Plan — a full episode of the Woodsmith Shop TV Show!
- 7 printable (digital) pages of step-by-step instructions.
- More than 30 full-color photos, illustrations and exploded views.
- Bonus technique: Making cove molding on a table saw.
- Cutting diagram. Materials list. Project sources
Note: After your purchase, you will receive an email containing a PDF attachment of your purchased plan, as well as instructions for logging in to download the plan and access any other associated files and videos, which will all be located on this page.
Since you are an affiliate, you can use this url to link people to this page and get credited for it: