Space-Saving Wine Rack
Traditional construction and modern accents combine to create style and practicality in one small package.
A wine rack is a great addition to any kitchen or dining room. But if you don’t have space for a large wine rack, you’ll like this one. This rack takes the concept of a basic wine crate and pumps up the style. It sits on a countertop or buffet so it’s always ready when company arrives. Just because the rack is compact doesn’t mean we cut back on the details. The case is assembled with box joints, which make any project look impressive. Plus, we added contrasting feet and edging on the face of the rack. If you’re new to making box joints, we’ve included some helpful hints in a separate article. If a low-profile rack would better suit your space, a design option is included.
What you get:
- 13 pages of step-by-step instructions
- More than 50 full-color exploded views, photos and illustrations
- Includes plans for a smaller low-profile option
- Step-by-step instructions for cutting box joints insure your success
- Cutting diagram. Materials list. Project sources
Note: After your purchase, you will receive an email with instructions for logging in to download the plan and access the accompanying video.