This project gives you a variety of woodworking techniques with easy-to-build frame and panel assemblies, face frames, and drawers.
Straight, clean lines give this console a contemporary look. With its frame and panel assemblies, open shelves, and “framed” drawer fronts, there’s plenty of woodworking that goes into this project. But the construction isn’t complicated at all. Three frame and panel assemblies form the ends and back of the case. Then a face frame and a bottom panel are added with simple pocket-hole joinery.
SELECT YOUR PLAN PACKAGE
What You Get:
- Unlimited access to this Video Plan — a full episode of the Woodsmith Shop TV Show!
- 11 printable (digital) pages of step-by-step instructions
- Over 50 full-color photos, illustrations and exploded views
- Shop-tested tips and techniques ensure your success
- Materials list. Cutting diagram. Retail sources for project supplies
Note: After your purchase, you will receive an email containing a PDF attachment of your purchased plan, as well as instructions for logging in to download the plan and access any other associated files and videos, which will all be located on this page.
Since you are an affiliate, you can use this url to link people to this page and get credited for it: