You can make any of these three beautiful tables using the basic techniques. Just pick the style you like and get started.
All three of these tables share the same style of knockdown base. You just start with the nicely detailed, purchased legs and then you add a top to make each table unique. The plank and cleat top on the maple sofa table is about as easy to build as they come. And while the thick pine top on the kitchen table is pretty standard, it looks right at home. The breadboard-end top on the oak dining table gives you some different challenges and a classic look.
What you get:
- Unlimited access to this Video Plan — a full episode of the Woodsmith Shop TV Show!
- 15 pages of step-by-step instructions
- 78 full-color photos, illustrations and exploded views
- Shop-tested tips and techniques
- Retail sources for hardware and supplies
- Cutting diagrams, materials list
No metric version of this plan is currently available.
Note: After your purchase, you will receive an email with instructions for logging in to download the plan.