Curved-Front Wall Cabinet
If making curved doors has you over a barrel, try taking a look at the coopered door technique we used to build this unique wall cabinet.
From a construction standpoint, the gently-curved doors on this cabinet may seem a little intimidating at first glance. But don't be fooled. Yes — making curved doors does require a little extra work compared to flat doors. But as you'll discover, it's not nearly as complicated as it looks. And if you look past the doors for a minute, the rest of the case is pretty much like any other cabinet.
SELECT YOUR PLAN PACKAGE
What You Get:
- Unlimited access to this Video Plan — a full episode of the Woodsmith Shop TV Show!
- 13 printable (digital) pages of step-by-step instructions
- 70 full-color photos, illustrations and exoloded views
- Detailed instructions on building the coopered doors
- Cutting diagram. Materials list. Project sources
Note: After your purchase, you will receive an email containing a PDF attachment of your purchased plan, as well as instructions for logging in to download the plan and access any other associated files and videos, which will all be located on this page.
Since you are an affiliate, you can use this url to link people to this page and get credited for it: