Router Jig: Milling Machine
Kick it into gear! You can shape table legs and add decorative details to workpieces with this unique, shop-built router jig.
With a fixed-base router and ordinary router bits you can "turn" legs and other workpieces accurately and repeatably using this ultimate router jig. In addition to the woodworking plans, you'll learn the step-by-step process for tapering table legs or creating uniquely designed legs with flutes, spirals, or coves.
SELECT YOUR PLAN PACKAGE
What You Get:
- More than 100 digital full-color photos and illustrations.
- A printable (digital) setup guide for using the milling machine.
- Full-scale printable (digital) patterns for critical components.
- Detailed digital instructions for creating accurate gears.
- Retail sources for hardware and supplies.
- Shop-tested guarantee from the editors of Woodsmith and ShopNotes magazines.
Note: After your purchase, you will receive an email containing a PDF attachment of your purchased plan, as well as instructions for logging in to download the plan and access any other associated files and videos, which will all be located on this page.
Project Supplies & Hardware
Since you are an affiliate, you can use this url to link people to this page and get credited for it: