Router Jig: Milling Machine
With a fixed-base router and ordinary router bits you can "turn" legs and other workpieces accurately and repeatably using this ultimate router jig. In addition to the woodworking plans, you'll learn the step-by-step process for tapering table legs or creating uniquely designed legs with flutes, spirals, or coves.
What you get:
- More than 100 full-color photos and illustrations.
- A setup guide for using the milling machine.
- Full-scale patterns for critical components.
- Detailed instructions for creating accurate gears.
- Retail sources for hardware and supplies.
- Shop-tested guarantee from the editors of Woodsmith and ShopNotes magazines.
Overall project dimensions:
17" D x 62 3/4"W x 26 5/8"H
This Woodsmith Plan is a downloadable PDF file that you save to your computer after you complete your order.