Router Jig: Milling Machine
Kick it into gear! You can shape table legs and add decorative details to workpieces with this unique, shop-built router jig.
With a fixed-base router and ordinary router bits you can "turn" legs and other workpieces accurately and repeatably using this ultimate router jig. In addition to the woodworking plans, you'll learn the step-by-step process for tapering table legs or creating uniquely designed legs with flutes, spirals, or coves.
What you get:
- More than 100 full-color photos and illustrations.
- A setup guide for using the milling machine.
- Full-scale patterns for critical components.
- Detailed instructions for creating accurate gears.
- Retail sources for hardware and supplies.
- Shop-tested guarantee from the editors of Woodsmith and ShopNotes magazines.
No metric version of this plan is currently available.
Note: After your purchase, you will receive an email with instructions for logging in to download the plan.