Craftsman Coffee Table
Quartersawn oak, mortise and tenon joinery, and a beveled glass top make this coffee table a welcome addition to any home.
There are twenty-six spindles in this craftsman-style coffee table, which with traditional methods would mean a lot of mortises to drill and square up with a chisel. Fortunately, we came up with a different procedure to make the mortises both quickly and accurately at the table saw. The beveled glass top complements the table beautifully. However, if you prefer the more traditional look of a solid wood top, we’ve included that as an option.
SELECT YOUR PLAN PACKAGE
What You Get:
- Unlimited access to this Video Plan — a full episode of the Woodsmith Shop TV Show!
- 10 printable (digital) pages of step-by-step instructions
- 60 full-color photos, illustrations and exploded views
- Cutting diagram and materials list
- Retail sources for hardware and supplies
Note: After your purchase, you will receive an email containing a PDF attachment of your purchased plan, as well as instructions for logging in to download the plan and access any other associated files and videos, which will all be located on this page.
Since you are an affiliate, you can use this url to link people to this page and get credited for it: