A tambour door is only part of what makes this desk special. It also features a simple, classic shape and straightforward construction.
Glide the tambour door open along its “s-shaped” track and you will find a useful desk organizer with drawers and slots. But the most important feature of this desk may be how easily everything goes together. From cutting the tapered legs to gluing the slats to the canvas for the tambour door, this plan gives you all the step-by-step information you need to guarantee the construction goes like clockwork.
SELECT YOUR PLAN PACKAGE
What You Get:
- Unlimited access to this Video Plan — a full episode of the Woodsmith Shop TV Show!
- 17 printable (digital) pages of step-by-step instructions
- 89 full-color photos, illustrations and exploded views
- Includes a four-page plan for building the matching desk organizer
- Includes a four-page article on making and fitting tambour doors
- Cutting diagrams. Materials list. Retail sources for hardware and supplies
Note: After your purchase, you will receive an email containing a PDF attachment of your purchased plan, as well as instructions for logging in to download the plan and access any other associated files and videos, which will all be located on this page.
We don't have any links to project supplies and hardware for this particular project yet, but here are some other products that might be of interest to you. (We may receive commission when you use our affiliate links. However, this does not impact our recommendations.)
Since you are an affiliate, you can use this url to link people to this page and get credited for it: