A tambour door is only part of what makes this desk special. It also features a simple, classic shape and straightforward construction.
Glide the tambour door open along its “s-shaped” track and you will find a useful desk organizer with drawers and slots. But the most important feature of this desk may be how easily everything goes together. From cutting the tapered legs to gluing the slats to the canvas for the tambour door, this plan gives you all the step-by-step information you need to guarantee the construction goes like clockwork.
What you get:
- Unlimited access to this Video Plan — a full episode of the Woodsmith Shop TV Show!
- 17 pages of step-by-step instructions
- 89 full-color photos, illustrations and exploded views
- Includes a four-page plan for building the matching desk organizer
- Includes a four-page article on making and fitting tambour doors
- Cutting diagrams. Materials list. Retail sources for hardware and supplies
Note: After your purchase, you will receive an email with instructions for logging in to download the plan and access the accompanying video.