Classy Cutting Boards
When it comes to choosing a material for cutting boards, it’s hard to beat wood. Natural wood has a charm and warmth that isn’t matched by other surfaces. Plus, wood doesn’t dull knives like some other materials. These three cutting boards are all made of edge-grain maple. Each one has a cherry handle with a finger hole, making them easy to move around and hang up when stored.
What you get:
- Unlimited access to this Video Plan — a full episode of the Woodsmith Shop TV Show!
- 6 pages of step-by-step instructions
- 25 full-color photos and illustrations for three three sizes
- Shop-tested tips and techniques
- Cutting diagrams. Materials list. Project sources
This Woodsmith Video Plan includes a downloadable printed plan PLUS an online video.
Note: After your purchase, you will receive an email with instructions for logging in to download the plan and access the accompanying video.