Classy Cutting Boards
Sweeping arcs and cherry accents help make these kitchen accessories as attractive as they are practical.
When it comes to choosing a material for cutting boards, it’s hard to beat wood. Natural wood has a charm and warmth that isn’t matched by other surfaces. Plus, wood doesn’t dull knives like some other materials. These three cutting boards are all made of edge-grain maple. Each one has a cherry handle with a finger hole, making them easy to move around and hang up when stored.
SELECT YOUR PLAN PACKAGE
What You Get:
- Unlimited access to this Video Plan — a full episode of the Woodsmith Shop TV Show!
- 6 printable (digital) pages of step-by-step instructions
- 25 full-color photos and illustrations for three three sizes
- Shop-tested tips and techniques
- Cutting diagrams. Materials list. Project sources
Note: After your purchase, you will receive an email containing a PDF attachment of your purchased plan, as well as instructions for logging in to download the plan and access any other associated files and videos, which will all be located on this page.
Since you are an affiliate, you can use this url to link people to this page and get credited for it: