This traditional sideboard is a cross between a side table and a cupboard. Basically it’s a small storage case on legs.
At first glance the table may look similar to a sofa table or hall table, but the dimensions are unique to a traditional sideboard meant for serving food in the dining room. It’s taller, for one thing, and the case itself is deeper to allow large drawers on each end. The top and drawer fronts of the case are covered with beautiful curly maple veneer, but the core is stable modern plywood.
SELECT YOUR PLAN PACKAGE
What You Get:
- Unlimited access to this Video Plan — a full episode of the Woodsmith Shop TV Show!
- 17 printable (digital) pages of step-by-step instructions
- 89 full-color photos, illustrations and exploded views
- Includes a technique article on making twin mortise and tenon joints
- Includes a design option for a mission style sideboard
- Cutting diagrams and materials list
- Retail sources for hardware and supplies
Note: After your purchase, you will receive an email containing a PDF attachment of your purchased plan, as well as instructions for logging in to download the plan and access any other associated files and videos, which will all be located on this page.
Since you are an affiliate, you can use this url to link people to this page and get credited for it: