Patterned after a workbench found in wood shops at the turn of the 20th century, this traditional-style bench has it all. And it starts with the worksurface. The large top provides plenty of room to work on any project. The solid-wood top also features a large face vise and shop-built tail vise. And there’s plenty of storage underneath — with or without the optional drawers. Classic details, like the shopmade car siding and trim molding, add to the appeal. The bench is designed to withstand the rigors of everyday woodworking, whether you’re working with hand tools or power tools. All in all, it’s a great-looking bench that will provide rock-solid performance in your shop for a long, long time.
What you get:
- 18 pages of step-by-step instructions
- 85 full-color photos, illustrations and exploded views
- Full plans for optional three-drawer cabinet
- Cutting diagram and materials list
- Retail sources for hardware and supplies
This Woodsmith Plan is a downloadable PDF file that you save to your computer after you complete your order.