Transform a few feet of wall space into a workshop with these three simple projects.
These three projects prove that all it takes is a few feet of wall space to create a comfortable shop. The thick, rugged workbench can withstand heavy use. A simple rack keeps your tools close at hand and off the benchtop. And a wall shelf holds supplies and small tools overhead. And they’re all built from common, low-cost construction lumber.
What you get:
- 13 pages of step-by-step instructions
- 20 full-color photos and illustrations and exploded views
- Cutting diagrams and materials list
- Detailed shop-proven tips and techniques
- Retail sources for project supplies
No metric version of this plan is currently available.
Note: After your purchase, you will receive an email with instructions for logging in to download the plan.