These three projects prove that all it takes is a few feet of wall space to create a comfortable shop. The thick, rugged workbench can withstand heavy use. A simple rack keeps your tools close at hand and off the benchtop. And a wall shelf holds supplies and small tools overhead. And they’re all built from common, low-cost construction lumber.
What you get:
- 13 pages of step-by-step instructions
- 20 full-color photos and illustrations and exploded views
- Cutting diagrams and materials list
- Detailed shop-proven tips and techniques
- Retail sources for project supplies
Overall project dimensions:
7 1/2"D x 72 3/4"W x 11 1/4"H (WALL SHELF) 2"D x 70 3/4"W x 5 1/2"H (TOOL RACK) 29"D x 78"W x 25 3/4"H (WORKBENCH)
This Woodsmith Plan is a downloadable PDF file that you save to your computer after you complete your order.