Sturdy, Affordable Workbench
Building a versatile bench that will hold up to years of use doesn't have to break the bank.
The centerpiece of most shops is the workbench. But a quality bench can be expensive to buy, and building your own can be costly and time-consuming. That's why we designed this simple, low-cost bench. The base is built from construction-grade lumber. The top is assembled from an engineered wood product called TimberStrand, available at your local lumber supplier. This is a solid workbench that won't cost an arm and a leg. And the simple construction means you can complete this project in a weekend.
What you get:
- 8 pages of step-by-step instructions
- More than 20 full-color photos and illustrations
- Tips and techniques from our shop for worry-free construction and assembly
- Cutting diagram. Retail sources for hardware and supplies
- Shop-tested guarantee from Woodsmith
No metric version of this plan is currently available.
Note: After your purchase, you will receive an email with instructions for logging in to download the plan.