Sliding Top End Table
This clever living or family room addition holds a couple of surprises. The result is a multipurpose storage solution that’s sure to be a hit.
Underneath the traditional exterior, this table holds a couple of secrets. First, the top of the table isn’t fixed in place, the top extends up and out to create a more convenient surface for using a laptop or tablet or even holding gameday snacks. The other secret is a set of swivel casters recessed in the base. These make it easy to relocate the table without resorting to lifting or dragging it around. When you add in the storage compartments, a drawer, and the magazine rack, you end up with a pretty versatile addition to your family room. You may even end up wanting a second one.
What you get:
- 10 pages of shop-tested step-by-step instructions
- 60 full-color photos, illustrations and exploded views
- Shop-tested techniques ensure your success
- Cutting diagram and materials list
- Retail sources for project supplies
Note: After your purchase, you will receive an email with instructions for logging in to download the plan.