This addition to your table saw takes the hassle out of cutting long boards and sheet goods. And it stores away easily when you’re done.
Adding outfeed support to your table saw is like gaining an extra pair of hands in the shop. It provides sturdy support whether you're ripping a long board or cutting plywood down to size. Slots in the top allow you to use your miter gauge without removing the support. A leveler at the end of each leg lets you make fine height adjustments to compensate for any unevenness in the shop floor.
What you get:
- 5 pages of step-by-step instructions
- 20 full-color photos, illustrations & exploded views
- Shop-tested tips and techniques
- Cutting diagram and materials list
- Retail sources for hardware and supplies
No metric version of this plan is currently available.
Note: After your purchase, you will receive an email with instructions for logging in to download the plan.