Light up the night with four interchangeable scroll saw patterns featuring enchanting scenes that are sure to please your child.
This night light is just a box with the sides, top, and bottom made from solid wood. What makes it interesting is the interchangeable front panel that screens the light shining from a small bulb inside. We designed this night light with four of these scroll-sawn hardwood panels. Then, depending on your mood or the season, you can slide one in front of the light, and store the others in a compartment in the back of the box. We’ve included four examples for the panels in the night light. Each has a magical quality that will look nice in a child’s bedroom or sitting on a hallway table or stand. If you’re artistic, it would be easy to come up with hundreds of different ideas for your own panels.
What You Get:
- 9 pages of step-by-step instructions
- 40 full-color photos, illustrations and exploded views
- 4 half-scale jig saw patterns for the front panels
- Shop-tested tips from the editors of Woodsmith magazine guarantee your success
- Retail sources for hardware and supplies
No metric version of this plan is currently available.
Note: After your purchase, you will receive an email with instructions for logging in to download the plan.