Mitered Frame & Easel
Your favorite art or photograph will look great in this easy-to-build frame resting on a classic, adjustable easel.
This project is pretty simple to build. There's no complicated joinery because both the base and the frame are built up from three separate components. There are three sizes for this project. We've featured the 8 x 10 frame throughout this article, but we've also included the dimensions for 5 x 7 and 11 x 14 versions in the cutting diagram.
What You Get:
- Unlimited access to this Video Plan — a full episode of the Woodsmith Shop TV Show!
- 7 pages of step-by-step instructions
- 35 full-color photos, illustrations and exploded views
- Video includes instructions for a table saw miter sled for perfect miters
- Cutting diagrams and materials list. Project supply sources
No metric version of this plan is currently available.
Note: After your purchase, you will receive an email with instructions for logging in to download the plan.