Mitered Frame & Easel
Your favorite art or photograph will look great in this easy-to-build frame resting on a classic, adjustable easel.
This project is pretty simple to build. There's no complicated joinery because both the base and the frame are built up from three separate components. There are three sizes for this project. We've featured the 8 x 10 frame throughout this article, but we've also included the dimensions for 5 x 7 and 11 x 14 versions in the cutting diagram.
SELECT YOUR PLAN PACKAGE
What You Get:
- Unlimited access to this Video Plan — a full episode of the Woodsmith Shop TV Show!
- 7 printable (digital) pages of step-by-step instructions
- 35 full-color photos, illustrations and exploded views
- Video includes instructions for a table saw miter sled for perfect miters
- Cutting diagrams and materials list. Project supply sources
Note: After your purchase, you will receive an email containing a PDF attachment of your purchased plan, as well as instructions for logging in to download the plan and access any other associated files and videos, which will all be located on this page.
We don't have any links to project supplies and hardware for this particular project yet, but here are some other products that might be of interest to you. (We may receive commission when you use our affiliate links. However, this does not impact our recommendations.)
Since you are an affiliate, you can use this url to link people to this page and get credited for it: