Lighted Display Cabinet
You might be surprised to learn that this project relies on simple, but strong pocket-hole joinery. This means it's quick and easy to build. And the expensive-looking wood is simply poplar stained with a blend of gel stains. All these elements combine to give you a great-looking project that's both easy to build and relatively inexpensive.
What you get:
- Unlimited access to this Video Plan — a full episode of the Woodsmith Shop TV Show!
- 10 pages of step-by-step instructions
- 49 full-color photos, illustrations and exploded views
- Bonus two-page how-to article on pocket-hole joinery
- Cutting diagram. Materials list. Sources for project supplies
Overall project dimensions:
34"D x 13"W x 32"H
This Woodsmith Video Plan includes a downloadable printed plan PLUS an online video.
Note: After your purchase, you will receive an email with instructions for logging in to download the plan and access the accompanying video.