Lighted Display Cabinet
Stylish glass doors and interior lighting put the contents on display, but the design and construction of this cabinet hold a few surprises.
You might be surprised to learn that this project relies on simple, but strong pocket-hole joinery. This means it's quick and easy to build. And the expensive-looking wood is simply poplar stained with a blend of gel stains. All these elements combine to give you a great-looking project that's both easy to build and relatively inexpensive.
SELECT YOUR PLAN PACKAGE
What You Get:
- Unlimited access to this Video Plan — a full episode of the Woodsmith Shop TV Show!
- 10 printable (digital) pages of step-by-step instructions
- 49 full-color photos, illustrations and exploded views
- Bonus two-page how-to article on pocket-hole joinery
- Cutting diagram. Materials list. Sources for project supplies
Note: After your purchase, you will receive an email containing a PDF attachment of your purchased plan, as well as instructions for logging in to download the plan and access any other associated files and videos, which will all be located on this page.
We don't have any links to project supplies and hardware for this particular project yet, but here are some other products that might be of interest to you. (We may receive commission when you use our affiliate links. However, this does not impact our recommendations.)
Since you are an affiliate, you can use this url to link people to this page and get credited for it: