Garden Potting Bench
Transform common cedar boards and a few pieces of hardware into this great-looking, hardworking bench for your yard and garden.
Made with cedar and containing several decorative elements, this potting bench works hard and looks good doing it. It’s packed with features that make it a valuable addition to your outdoor living space. The bench is built from basic cedar boards that you can find at any home center. The bulk of the structure is made from cedar 2x4s, while the shelf slats and other thin parts are cut down from cedar decking. Plastic lattice and basic hardware round out the list. Though simple, this bench offers a lot of utility. Between the flip-up leaves for storing potting bins and the ample shelf on the bottom, you’re sure to find lots of uses for the bench this growing season.
What You Get:
- 13 pages of step-by-step instructions
- 50 full-color exploded views, photos and illustrations
- Special article on building for the outdoors
- Full-scale patterns for the top rail
- Materials list and cutting diagram
- Retail sources for hardware and supplies
No metric version of this plan is currently available.
Note: After your purchase, you will receive an email with instructions for logging in to download the plan.