Easy to build, very sturdy, and extremely practical — this project has the whole package.
When set up, this step stool is solid as a rock. The upper rail of the tall front frame provides a convenient hand-hold to steady yourself as you step up to reach for the item you’re after. Once you’re safely back to floor level, the stool can be quickly and easily folded into a compact profile to store in a handy location. The clincher is that the stool goes together in a snap. There are no tricky “mechanics” to deal with. Solid, straightforward joinery and some common hardware are the basic ingredients. And we guarantee this useful project will earn its keep for years to come.
What you get:
- 8 pages of step-by-step instructions
- Over 30 full-color photos and illustrations
- Technique for laying out and cutting the curved parts
- Cutting diacram and materials list
- Retail sources for hardware and supplies
Note: After your purchase, you will receive an email with instructions for logging in to download the plan.