Double-Duty Planer Sled
Salvage your warped boards with this no-fuss planer sled.
Unfortunately, warped boards are a challenge woodworkers encounter all too often. But if a board isn‘t warped too badly, it can be salvaged with a planer and this sled. This sled supports the board so it doesn’t flex under the pressure of the feed rollers. The board ends up with a flat face. The sled is sized to fit a 12" planer and will cradle a board up to 48" long. It has five levelers that can be positioned along the length of the board and adjusted up and down.
SELECT YOUR PLAN PACKAGE
What You Get:
- 6 printable (digital) pages of step-by-step instructions
- 19 full-color photos, illustrations and exploded views
- Retail sources for hardware and supplies
- Materials list, cuttng diagrams
- Shop-tested guarantee from the editors of Woodsmith magazine
Note: After your purchase, you will receive an email containing a PDF attachment of your purchased plan, as well as instructions for logging in to download the plan and access any other associated files and videos, which will all be located on this page.
Project Supplies & Hardware
Since you are an affiliate, you can use this url to link people to this page and get credited for it: