This mantel clock is small in size, but it’s sure to be big in appeal.
This mantel clock is a good example of the classic lines of the Arts & Crafts period. It incorporates a hand-made, ceramic tile that reflects the traditional use of stylized tile in Arts & Crafts design. The clock maintains a traditional look, but also takes advantage of more modern conveniences, like a quartz clock movement. And though screws are used for some of the joints, the screw holes are hidden by thin, end-grain plugs.
SELECT YOUR PLAN PACKAGE
What You Get:
- 8 printable (digital) pages of step-by-step instructions
- More than 40 full-color photos, illustrations and exploded views
- Shop-tested tips and techniques ensure your success
- Cutting diagram and materials list
- Retail sources for project supplies
Note: After your purchase, you will receive an email containing a PDF attachment of your purchased plan, as well as instructions for logging in to download the plan and access any other associated files and videos, which will all be located on this page.
Since you are an affiliate, you can use this url to link people to this page and get credited for it: