Cherry Bedside Table
Solid wood construction and elegant details make this cherry bedside table a perfect companion to the heirloom bed.
This bedside table has four solid corner posts for legs that are connected to the rails with traditional mortise and tenon joints. The sides and back are solid wood panels made up of slats that are assembled with tongue-and-groove joints. But it’s the details that make this table — like a wide chamfer running the length of each leg, graceful tapers at the bottom end of each leg, and a gently curving front apron. Building the table provides a number of woodworking challenges that make for an extremely satisfying project.
What you get:
- 12 pages of step-by-step instructions
- 60 full-color photos, illustrations, and exploded views
- Plans for a simple crosscut sled for cutting wide panels
- Cutting diagrams and materials list
- Retail sources for project supplies
No metric version of this plan is currently available.
Note: After your purchase, you will receive an email with instructions for logging in to download the plan.