Packed with traditional details, you can build one or two of these small chests to add style and storage to your home.
Campaign furniture was designed to provide 19th-century military officers with rugged, versatile storage that could be packed up and moved easily. Although you probably aren’t on the move, no doubt your house could use more storage. And you’ll find that the solid construction and eye-catching details of this project make it ideal for homes today.
SELECT YOUR PLAN PACKAGE
What You Get:
- Unlimited access to this Video Plan — a full episode of the Woodsmith Shop TV Show!
- 16 printable (digital) pages of step-by-step instructions
- More than 80 full-color photos, illustrations and exploded views
- Techniques for cutting half-blind dovetails and inseting brass corners
- Cutting diagram. Materials list. Project Sources
Note: After your purchase, you will receive an email containing a PDF attachment of your purchased plan, as well as instructions for logging in to download the plan and access any other associated files and videos, which will all be located on this page.
We don't have any links to project supplies and hardware for this particular project yet, but here are some other products that might be of interest to you. (We may receive commission when you use our affiliate links. However, this does not impact our recommendations.)
Since you are an affiliate, you can use this url to link people to this page and get credited for it: