Adirondack Chair, Ottoman & Table
This simple project can be built with basic tools and materials. The chair is constructed from dimensional, rough-sawn cedar, which has one rough face and one smooth face. It's built using only a jig saw, a drill, some woodscrews, and a bit of construction adhesive.
What you get:
- 11 pages of step-by-step instructions.
- More than 45 full-color photos and illustrations.
- Additional plans for building an Adirondack Table.
- Retail sources for hardware and supplies.
- Shop-tested guarantee from the editors of Woodsmith and ShopNotes magazines.
Overall project dimensions:
Chair: 32"W x 35 1/2"D x 40 3/4"H
This Woodsmith Plan is a downloadable PDF file that you save to your computer after you complete your order.