Adirondack Chair & Table
A contoured back and seat make this Adirondack chair a more comfortable version of the summertime classic.
This simple project can be built with basic tools and materials. The chair is constructed from dimensional, rough-sawn cedar, which has one rough face and one smooth face. It's built using only a jig saw, a drill, some woodscrews, and a bit of construction adhesive.
SELECT YOUR PLAN PACKAGE
What You Get:
- 11 printable (digital) pages of step-by-step instructions.
- More than 45 full-color photos and illustrations.
- Additional plans for building an Adirondack Table.
- Retail sources for hardware and supplies.
- Shop-tested guarantee from the editors of Woodsmith and ShopNotes magazines.
Note: After your purchase, you will receive an email containing a PDF attachment of your purchased plan, as well as instructions for logging in to download the plan and access any other associated files and videos, which will all be located on this page.
Since you are an affiliate, you can use this url to link people to this page and get credited for it: