This small project gives you a chance to learn a great technique - angled box joints.
Before the days of abundant kitchen storage, trays like this provided a handy way to transport the everyday silverware to the dining table and store it in between meals. Although this original purpose might be obsolete, you'll have no any trouble finding a way to use this tray. Craft, sewing, or hobby supplies — just about any small objects that need to be carried from place to place or simply stored are fair game.
SELECT YOUR PLAN PACKAGE
What You Get:
- 7 printable (digital) pages of step-by-step instructions
- More than 40 full-color photos and illustrations
- Details on cutting angled box joints ensure your success
- Cutting diagram and materials list
- Retail source for project supplies
Note: After your purchase, you will receive an email containing a PDF attachment of your purchased plan, as well as instructions for logging in to download the plan and access any other associated files and videos, which will all be located on this page.
Since you are an affiliate, you can use this url to link people to this page and get credited for it: