Shaker Hall Table
A solid cherry hall table inspired by the timeless quality and clean, uncomplicated lines of Shaker design.
This traditional Shaker table features graceful tapered legs and a solid cherry top. The apron and legs are joined together with traditional mortise and tenon joints and the top is mounted in a traditional way to allow seasonal expansion of the solid wood top. Two drawers in the front apron add useful storage to the hall table.
What you get:
- 13 pages of step-by-step instructions
- More than 70 full-color photos and illustrations
- Shop-tested tips guarantee your success
- Materials list and cutting diagram
- Retail sources for hardware and supplies
No metric version of this plan is currently available.
Note: After your purchase, you will receive an email with instructions for logging in to download the plan.