Lattice panels and gentle curves give this project an attractive design.
There’s something about lattice panels that I’ve always found intriguing. I don’t know if it’s the evenly spaced, grid-like design or the way the pieces lock together like building blocks. But making lattice panels with half-lap joints is something that every woodworker should try at least once. And this mail bin is the perfect project for that. It’s great looking, yet small and simple enough to build in a weekend.
What You Get:
- 8 pages of step-by-step instructions
- 45 full-color photos, illustrations and exploded views
- Step-by-step instructions for cutting the half-lap lattice
- Cutting diagram and material list
- Retail sources for all project supplies
No metric version of this plan is currently available.
Note: After your purchase, you will receive an email with instructions for logging in to download the plan.