Flat-Screen TV Cabinet
Modern lines, simple joinery, and loads of storage space combine to make this TV cabinet both functional and great-looking.
At over six feet, this stylish cabinet is wide enough to handle a big TV, either sitting on top or mounted on the wall. Down below there’s plenty of space for your electronic equipment, a media collection, or extra cables. What you’ll really appreciate is how easy it is to build. It’s a simple plywood case trimmed with a solid-wood top, face frame, and base. For a different look, the plan also includes instructions for building optional frosted-glass panels for the doors.
SELECT YOUR PLAN PACKAGE
What You Get:
- Unlimited access to this Video Plan — a full episode of the Woodsmith Shop TV Show!
- A 26-minute video from the Woodsmith Shop TV Show
- 11 printable (digital) pages of printable step-by-step instructions
- Full-color photos and exploded views
- Shop tips & techniques
- Plus, a bonus how-to article: Making lattice panels
Note: After your purchase, you will receive an email containing a PDF attachment of your purchased plan, as well as instructions for logging in to download the plan and access any other associated files and videos, which will all be located on this page.
Since you are an affiliate, you can use this url to link people to this page and get credited for it: