Flat-Screen TV Cabinet
Modern lines, simple joinery, and loads of storage space combine to make this TV cabinet both functional and great-looking.
At over six feet, this stylish cabinet is wide enough to handle a big TV, either sitting on top or mounted on the wall. Down below there’s plenty of space for your electronic equipment, a media collection, or extra cables. What you’ll really appreciate is how easy it is to build. It’s a simple plywood case trimmed with a solid-wood top, face frame, and base. For a different look, the plan also includes instructions for building optional frosted-glass panels for the doors.
What you get
- Unlimited access to this Video Plan — a full episode of the Woodsmith Shop TV Show!
- A 26-minute video from the Woodsmith Shop TV Show
- 11 pages of printable step-by-step instructions
- Full-color photos and exploded views
- Shop tips & techniques
- Plus, a bonus how-to article: Making lattice panels
No metric version of this plan is currently available.
Note: After your purchase, you will receive an email with instructions for logging in to download the plan.