Cabinet on Stand
Solid mahogany, figured veneer, flared legs, and many more features make this cabinet a woodworker’s dream.
At its essence, a cabinet is a functional piece of furniture. Obviously, you want it to look good, but its primary purpose is to hold a whole lot of stuff. Every once in awhile, though, it’s nice to build a cabinet where the project — not what goes inside it — is the focal point. And that was the basic idea behind this heirloom cabinet on stand.
SELECT YOUR PLAN PACKAGE
What You Get:
- 18 printable (digital) pages of step-by-step instructions
- More than 80 full-color photos, illustrations and exploded views
- Full-size patterns for leg curves
- Tips and techniques for cutting large box joints
- Includes a two-page plan for an inner jewerly box
- Cutting diagram. Materials list. Project sources
Note: After your purchase, you will receive an email containing a PDF attachment of your purchased plan, as well as instructions for logging in to download the plan and access any other associated files and videos, which will all be located on this page.
We don't have any links to project supplies and hardware for this particular project yet, but here are some other products that might be of interest to you. (We may receive commission when you use our affiliate links. However, this does not impact our recommendations.)
Since you are an affiliate, you can use this url to link people to this page and get credited for it: