Built-In Book Nook
Open a new chapter in the story of your home with this stylish built-in window seat and bookcase in a just couple of weekends.
The project starts with a broad bench seat that offers a comfortable place to relax while you read under the built-in puck lights overhead. Underneath, you’ll find a serious amount of storage space. Two tall bookcases that flank the bench are the perfect place for books or for displaying your favorite collectibles. The transformation this project brings to the style and feel of a room is nothing less than astonishing. No less amazing is that the project is easy to build, a breeze to install, and remarkably affordable. This plan will show you how to plan and build a book nook to fit your space.
What you get:
- 16 pages of step-by-step instructions including
- 50 Full-color photos, illustrations and exploded views
- Shop tips and techniques guanantee your success
- Materials list and cutting diagram
- Retail sources for project hardware
Note: After your purchase, you will receive an email with instructions for logging in to download the plan.