Hard-Working Hobby Bench
Most workbenches are great for building furniture. But, they’re often too large for smaller hobby activities. Plus, they often lack storage for large and small items. The small size of this Hobby Bench allows you to put it anywhere, but it features a lot of storage options, like the open-front cabinet. The cabinet holds eight storage bins that are ideal for organizing small parts. The bench also has a few other handy features like a built-in lamp and adjustable bookends.
What you get:
- 15 pages of step-by-step instructions
- More than 50 full-color photos, illustrations and exploded views
- Shop-tested tips and techniques ensure your success
- Cutting diagram and materials list
- Retail sources for project hardware and supplies
Overall project dimensions:
48 1/2"W x 38"H x 24"D
This Woodsmith Plan is a downloadable PDF file that you save to your computer after you complete your order.