Sliding Lid Boxes
Before plastic and cardboard, people stored and carried things in wooden boxes. The smaller of these boxes were often joined with finger joints. It's a quick joint that's easy to mass produce, and with a little glue, it's quite strong. You can build a box quickly with a table saw and a simple jig. In fact, you can build a lot of boxes quickly. We'll show you how.
What you get:
- Unlimited access to this Video Plan — a full episode of the Woodsmith Shop TV Show!
- 6 pages of step-by-step instructions.
- More than 40 full-color photos and illustrations.
- A bonus article on how to build a finger joint jig.
- Shop-tested guarantee from the editors of Woodsmith and ShopNotes magazines.
Note: After your purchase, you will receive an email with instructions for logging in to download the plan and access the accompanying video.