This bench is designed to hold just about any size or shape of workpiece at whatever angle you need. The tail vise and accompanying dog holes can accommodate flat workpieces. The leg vise works in conjunction with a sliding board jack to hold even large boards on edge for work with a hand plane. This massive, solid-wood bench will absorb the forces of any hand-tool operation without a wobble or a shake. All in all, this bench will be an indispensable tool and provide generations of service.
What you get:
- 21 pages of step-by-step instructions
- More than 100 full-color photos and illustrations
- Retail sources for hardware and supplies
- Bonus technique article: Cutting Long Finger Joints
- Shop-tested guarantee from the editors of Woodsmith magazine
- Cutting diagram and materials list
Overall project dimensions:
33 1/4"D x 90"L x 34 1/2"H
This Woodsmith Video Plan includes a downloadable printed plan PLUS an online video.
Note: After your purchase, you will receive an email with instructions for logging in to download the plan and access the accompanying video.